Evosus®, the leading business software solution for swimming pool, hot tub and hearth companies, today announced the launch of its new mobile service app. Evosus Mobile Service is an add-on to Evosus Enterprise, the all-in-one software for managing point of sale, inventory, marketing, service, construction and accounting for pool, spa and hearth businesses. Evosus Mobile Service answers the industry’s need for streamlined mobile app integration. Over 1,500 service technicians are actively using Mobile Service, and over 1,000 photos are uploaded per weekday on average via the app.
Evosus Mobile Service brings paperless connectivity and convenience to on-the-go field technicians and their service managers with powerful and easy-to-use features. Field techs can access this app via iOS or Android mobile devices, with data syncing directly to service managers using Evosus Enterprise software.
HERE'S HOW Evosus Mobile Service HELPS BUSINESSES:
- View client troubleshooting interviews: Technicians can diagnose pool and hot tub issues quickly with customizable customer interview templates.
- Take, sync and store pictures: Capture equipment damage, unexpected situations, or when a job looks so good it belongs in a brochure.
- Turn-by-turn navigation with Google Maps: Route-optimization with powerful navigation by Google reduces windshield time and keep technicians moving and on schedule.
- Record & review customer history: Techs can review customer note history (including emails) and record on-site notes using voice-to-text or standard typing.
- Keep track of inventory: Add items, search the Evosus Enterprise database by SKU or product information, and view stock site quantity information and retail price – all from the field.
- Real-time scheduling: With Evosus Mobile Service, service managers can view technician schedules in real-time. Technicians can record arrival and departure times and even see time spent on a job.
- Capture chemical & equipment readings: Stay organized and go paperless. Technicians can capture data and store it in the customer's account for reference on future visits.
- Scan item barcodes in the field: Technicians can use their mobile devices to quickly scan product barcodes in the field. This improves technician input accuracy and convenience on-site.