Do you start your day by logging into a myriad of websites and apps? There is a simpler way...
…... there’s LOU® so you can skip all that! Log in just Once.
LOU Knows Retail
Every store gets some new walk-in customers, but most often you serve long-term clients — people you nurtured until they went from a potential lead to a pool buyer to a loyal customer. LOU shines when it comes to taking care of repeat customers. Quickly look at customer history, verify which products they bought the last time they were in, and provide up-to-the-minute updates on inventory. Impressive customer service.
Not to mention, you don’t always serve individual customers with one pool. Your clients can include other businesses, some with multiple locations. LOU helps you manage data for every type of customer, from storing account histories to streamlining transactions.
Here are some of our favorite retail LOU features:
- Merging customer records in seconds
- Tracking of multiple billing addresses for your commercial customers or building managers
- Tracking order history
- Applying promotions by percentage discount or by dollar amount
- Giving discounts at the item level or the order level (or both!)
- Letting you accept money any way you like: cash, cards, checks, Apple Pay, Google Pay, you get the idea… (EMV compliant)
- End of day reconciling, bill counting, GL posting to streamline closing out the cash drawer and balancing the books
- Integrating with QuickBooks Online® to simplify end-of-month accounting
LOU Knows Service
What about the service component of your business? LOU’s got you covered there, too!
First, let’s take a look at how software designed specifically for your pool store makes things easier.
Let’s say you’re delivering pool chemicals to a hotel with several locations in town but the bill for all locations goes to their main office. That’s easy. In minutes, you create parent/child customer relationships and now the locations are all tied together. When we say minutes, we’re not joking! Watch Evosus® CEO, Dan McManus, set up a parent/child relationship in LOU in under six minutes.
Of course, that’s just a small piece of the service benefits LOU brings to the table:
- Seeing and managing the entire service schedule with a bird’s eye view
- Creating recurring work orders
- Using Smart Scheduling - assigning jobs based on an area of expertise, like warranty work
- Integrating with Google Maps for navigation and to organize jobs by area
- Uploading pictures, job site details, notes, and more
- Taking advantage of Inventory Integrations and ordering directly from key vendors, like Carecraft, Poolcorp / POOL360, and UAG directly
- Automatically sending digital door hangers with job details to customers
We don’t want to take your whole day, so we won’t name them all. Click here to read more about LOU’s service features.
LOU, the all-in-one cloud-based system designed for pool stores. Where else are you going to find software that can handle both the retail and service components of your store?
To get a better idea about the impact LOU can make, come join us at our LIVE Demos with Q&A and take a closer look at LOU.