For over 16 years, Evosus has been recognized as the best business software in the Pool, Spa and Hearth industries. Over 500 businesses run on Evosus Software every day. We’re looking for a Web Developer to join our Product team.
Here's a snapshot of what we want you to do:
Core work functions revolve around taking our HTML Prototypes and wiring them up to that back end database services. You will understand completely how our clients functions, make improvements and create generic procedures for increased reliability and quality products.
Here’s the stuff we expect you to be doing day to day:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work with product management, prototyper and QA to understand the business requirements and processes of the pages.
- Work with team members to source the data, create validations, understand and communicate the lifecycle requirements of the business process.
- Defines service objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Understand and integrate with third party web APIs and hardware as needed.
- Contributes to team meetings.
- Troubleshoots development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports stakeholders and users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports and develops other application developers by providing demonstrations and advice.
These skills are must-haves for you to be successful:
- Learning Ability
- Communication Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Innovative Power
- Associate's degree or 4 years of equivalent experience
- Third party API service integration experience
- Web User Interface Design
- Relational database skills.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- College degree or 3 years of equivalent experience.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, working 8AM to 5PM Monday through Friday. The employee may also be required to work extended hours or weekends in order to meet deadlines or travel.
- Full-Time Salary
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 100% Employer Paid Medical and Dental
- Flex Spending Account
- 401k Plan w/ 4% Employer Match
- Gym Membership Reimbursement (to work off previous benefit)
- Words of Affirmation
Evosus is an Equal Opportunity Employer