Come join a small company with big dreams! Evosus is a 32 employee /18-year-old company that's actively reinventing itself in the cloud. While we're currently the top business software in the Pool, Hot Tub and Hearth industries, we're shooting for the moon as we re-launch with our SaaS product. We're searching for a fun, driven, donut loving, client-focused superhero.
Here's a snapshot of what we want you to do:
The Support Specialist will help build solid client relationships by providing top-notch client support for Evosus software products. On a day-to-day basis, the Support Specialist will troubleshoot and resolve client support cases both over the phone and via email through case management software.
Here’s the stuff we expect you to be doing day to day:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Monitor assigned cases in your queue and process in the order received using the priority process and Service Level Agreement.
- Identify and verify client reported problems, troubleshoot and resolve software application issues or triage issues to the Support Lead or Client Success Team Manager.
- Track and document client support inquiries & related activities in an internal tracking system.
- Qualify and direct training and consulting opportunities to the appropriate team members for fulfillment.
- Provide written documentation detailing solutions and assist with documentation for training purposes.
- Communicate technical concepts and solutions clearly (verbally and in writing) to individuals with varied technical backgrounds and skill levels.
These skills are must-haves for you to be successful:
- Relationship Building
- Customer Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Active Listening
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Industry Knowledge
- 2 or more years of relevant experience working in customer support, preferably for a software company
- Relevant or transferable knowledge from the retail, service or construction business sectors
- Advanced computer skills
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Associate's degree in related field, OR an additional 2 years of relevant professional experience
- 2 or more years of business operation experience in retail or service management
- Experience in the Pool, Spa, and/or Hearth industries
- Familiarity with Salesforce Service Cloud
Here's where you'll hang out:
This position works from our corporate headquarters in Vancouver, Washington in a professional office environment. Evosus is easily accessible, located less than a mile from I-5. We are across the street from a natural grocery store, a brewery, and many local restaurants.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, working 7 AM to 4 PM Monday through Friday. The employee may also be required to work extended hours or weekends in order to meet deadlines or travel.
- Full-Time Salary
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 100% Employer Paid Medical and Dental
- Flex Spending Account
- 401k Plan w/ 4% Employer Match
- Gym Membership Reimbursement (to work off previous benefit)
- Words of Affirmation
Evosus is an Equal Opportunity Employer