For over 16 years, Evosus has been recognized as the best business software in the Pool, Spa and Hearth industries. Over 500 businesses run on Evosus Software every day. We’re looking for a Software Support Specialist to join our team. .
Here's a snapshot of what we want you to do:
The Software Support Specialist will provide top notch service for Evosus Business Management Software. On a day-to day basis, the Software Support Specialist will resolve customer-related business application and usage to troubleshoot and diagnose software issues associated to our product and services. The Software Support Specialist will play a critical role in our growth.
Here’s the stuff we expect you to be doing day to day:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Monitor cases assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out using the priority process and Service Level Agreement
- Identify and verify client reported problems, troubleshoot and resolve software application issues or triage issues to other Subject Matter Experts
- Track and document client support inquiries & related activities in Help Desk system
- Qualify and direct professional service inquiries to the appropriate team member for fulfillment
- Provide written documentation detailing solutions and assist with documentation for training purposes
- Communicate technical concepts and solutions clearly (verbally and in writing) to individuals with varied technical backgrounds and skill levels
These skills are must-haves for you to be successful:
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
- Written/Verbal Expression
- Conflict Management
- Learning Ability
- 2 or more years of relevant experience working in IT or technical support.
- Relevant or transferable knowledge from the retail, service or construction business sectors
- Advanced computer skills
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Associate's degree in related field, OR an additional 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- 2 or more years of business operation experience in retail or service management
- Experience in the Pool, Spa, and/or Hearth industries
- Familiarity with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Familiarity with SQL databases
Here's where you'll hang out:
This position works from our corporate headquarters in Vancouver, Washington in a professional office environment. Evosus is easily accessible, located less than a mile from I-5. We are across the street from a natural grocery store, a brewery, and many local restaurants.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, working 7AM to 4PM Monday through Friday. The employee may also be required to work extended hours or weekends in order to meet deadlines or travel.
- Full-Time Salary
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 100% Employer Paid Medical and Dental
- Flex Spending Account
- 401k Plan w/ 4% Employer Match
- Gym Membership Reimbursement (to work off previous benefit)
- Words of Affirmation
Evosus is an Equal Opportunity Employer