For over 18 years, Evosus has been recognized as the best business software in the Pool, Spa and Hearth industries. Over 500 businesses run on Evosus Software every day. We’re looking for a QA Engineer to join our Product team.
Here’s a snapshot of what we want you to do:The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for testing web applications and software applications following QA best practices to ensure the quality of Evosus products from a client perspective. You will work closely with the product team to assess the testing strategy to fulfill customer and business needs, and will support the implementation and deployment of new business functionality through our agile software development life cycle.
Here’s the stuff we expect you to be doing day to day:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops and updates demo scripts and demo databases.
- Works closely with Evosus Product Management to prioritize customer enhancement requests and contribute to future product release.
- Participates in the release planning by analyzing scope, requirements and risks and provides estimations of test deliverables.
- Creates, executes, documents and maintains test cases and scripts.
- Timely identification and documentation of severity of system issues and effectively communicates adequate priority level and impact to appropriate parties.
- Helps define and implement test metrics to determine coverage and effectiveness.
- Diagnoses and documents advanced application issues received from Client Success.
- Applies industry best practices of standard testing methodologies and shares them with the team.
These skills are must-haves for you to be successful:
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
- Verbal/Written Expression
- Learning Ability
- Innovative Power
- Value proposition
- Attention to Detail
Plus these Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or 6 years equivalent work experience
- 3 or more years of QA Experience
- Advanced computer skills
- Understanding of basic business processes in accounting, inventory, scheduling, and retail
- Ability to communicate with our customers to understand their business challenges and suggest ways we may improve our product to better serve them
Preferred Education and Experience
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Selenium preferred
- Proficiency creating basic to advanced scripts to automate the testing of all interfaces.
Here's Where You'll Hang OutThis position works from our corporate headquarters in Vancouver, Washington in a professional office environment. Evosus is easily accessible, located less than a mile from I-5. We are across the street from a natural grocery store, a brewery, and many local restaurants.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, working 8AM to 5PM Monday through Friday. The employee may also be required to work extended hours or weekends in order to meet deadlines or travel.
- Full-Time Salary
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 100% Employer Paid Medical and Dental
- Flex Spending Account
- 401k Plan w/ 4% Employer Match
- Gym Membership Reimbursement (to work off previous benefit)
- Words of Affirmation
Evosus is an Equal Opportunity Employer