Read and Write Data - To and From Evosus
Evosus Software customers can now read and write data to their Evosus database. This opens up a world of new possibilities with other software programs, web sites and customer communication.
Introducing Evosus API Access. API stands for application programming interface. Evosus API Access allows you to securely transmit data to and from your Evosus database. Data can include lead and customer information, inventory availability, product, pricing, invoicing data, pricing and even employee timecard data.
What Can You Do with Evosus API Access?
- Enable product and pricing searches on your website
- Integrate e-commerce on your website
- Create a customer portal for viewing and paying invoices
- Create an Evosus-to-Evosus integration for companies with multiple databases
- Integrate with 3rd party applications like Salesforce or InfusionSoft
How Is The API Implemented?
The Evosus Web API is a REST API, which works like a website. A client requests some information from a server, and the server returns some data. REST APIs are very popular and are offered by sites like Google, Facebook, and Twitter.
You can use the Evosus Web API to securely read and write select data from Evosus Software. In fact, we used the Evosus Web API to build Evosus Analytics and Evosus Mobile Service.
Examples of data that you can access using the Evosus Web API include:
- Customer and Lead information
- Inventory available
- Product availability
- Employee timecard data
If you are a web developer and want to get started, the Evosus Web API is documented on SwaggerHub.